We are looking for a passionate gun painter /panel beater who likes to work accurately and independently.
Tools & requirements
- Dutch (very well)
- Full time
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary depends on experience
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- You have several years of experience as a panel beater/ car painter
- Working with different brands of cars is not a problem for you
- You like to work in rotation- a week of spraying and a week of body work repair: the perfect variety
- You have an eye for detail and you like to work accurately
- Customer satisfaction is very important to you and for this you work closely with different departments
- You speak at least communicative English
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- In possession of own vehicle
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
The company is responsible for all bodywork repairs. They work with the modern techniques.
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Family athmosphere
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Career opportunities
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Makes an impact by offering you both a tailored-made job and company, in Dutch, English and Polish.
Dutiful - Enthusiast - Passionate
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.