Natural stone worker in Temse
Do you have a diploma in construction or experience as a marble worker? Do you like to work in an office? Don't hesitate and apply!
Are you looking for a new challenge and do you want to establish yourself in a stable company?
Do you see yourself performing the tasks below with full energy? Then this position may be for you!
- You are responsible for finishing worktops, kitchen worktops and other tiles
- You work with different materials such as: granite, marble and composite,
- You work with both small hand machines and CNC milling and sawing machines (experience with CNC machines is a must)
- You work with fillers and collect stone or marble mortar,
- You will work on the basis of description, detailed project design and drawing preparation - it is very important to be able to accurately read technical drawings
- You cut stone according to the drawings
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
Despite the internal training you receive, there are a few skills that you have already mastered for this position:
- Good knowledge of masonry
- Experience as a stonemason and operator of CNC machines - milling and sawing machine (it is a must)
- Good communicative English
- Able to read technical drawings
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Flexible (long working days, sometimes evenings)
Natural stone must be placed and maintained with care. That is why our partner is looking for a natural stone worker.
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Company in full expansion
- Family athmosphere
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Amanda.Office International Recruitment
Makes an impact by empathically discovering your passion and talents to find the perfect match.
Enthusiast – Empathic – Open minded
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.