- You are responsible for the entire machine park
- Together with the technical service you ensure a smooth production
- You start and operate the injection molding machines
- You analyze malfunctions and solve them in consultation with a technician
- You perform quality control on the products made
- You manage a team of packers
Tools & requirements
- Dutch (very well)
- English (very well)
- Full time
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary depends on experience
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- You have experience as an injection molding machine operator
- You can work in 3 shifts
- You are accurate and also have attention to detail
- You speak fluent English
This is how you score extra points
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
Our client is an injection molding company.
50 - 199 employees
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Joanna.
Makes an impact by offering you both a tailored-made job and company, in Dutch, English and Polish.
Dutiful - Enthusiast - Passionate
CNC operator in Turnhout
Als CNC operator kom je terecht in een productiebedrijf gespecialiseerd in pvc en aluminium ramen en deuren.
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You have applied for the job! One step closer to finding the job of your life!
Joanna will take a look at your application and match your profile with this and other job offers in the database.
If we still think you are a match, we will invite you for a conversation.
After talking with our recruiter, you get to meet the employer.
You got the job: time to sign the papers!