- Installation of formwork systems, Peri and Doka
- Concrete reinforcement
- Isolation and prefabrication
- Working according to a technical plan
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary starting from 15 euro/hour gross depending on experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- Experience as a Formwork Carpenter
- You will give shape to concrete structures (from wood)
- You incorporate expansion, sealing and pouring joints into the formwork.
- When the concrete has cured into a building element, you remove the formwork.
- You will also provide bracing.
- Ability to work independently
- Speak communicative English
- You have a driving license cat. B
This is how you score extra points
- In possession of own vehicle
- Sector knowledge
Our client specializes in on-site formwork and poured concrete structures in industrial and residential works. They are looking for a a team of experienced formworkers.
50 - 199 employees
- International company
- Company in full expansion
- Innovative company
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Amanda.
Maakt impact door met empathie jouw passies en talenten in kaart te brengen en zo te zoeken naar de gepaste match!
Enthousiast – Empathisch – Open-minded
Makes an impact by empathically discovering your passion and talents to find the perfect match.
Enthusiast – Empathic – Open minded
Bekister in WIELSBEKE
Voor een bedrijf gelegen in de regio Waregem zijn wij op zoek naar een team van ervaren bekisters. De onderneming is actief in industriële en residentiële werken.
Bekister in Roeselare
Van strakke appartementsgebouwen, fraaie woon-zorgcentra, strakke kantoorgebouwen tot renovaties van kastelen en brouwerijen. Met het werfteam bouw je altijd quasi steeds in West- en Oost-Vlaanderen.
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You have applied for the job! One step closer to finding the job of your life!
Amanda will take a look at your application and match your profile with this and other job offers in the database.
If we still think you are a match, we will invite you for a conversation.
After talking with our recruiter, you get to meet the employer.
You got the job: time to sign the papers!