Control and measurement technician in MENEN
As a control and measurement technician you take care of the building installations.
- You carry out adjustment works to the measuring instruments.
- You help with the analysis and solutions to malfunctions in the processes.
- You make accurate reports, inform the customer about the progress and adjustments of the installations.
- Thanks to your great knowledge of your field, you make sure the working instructions and procedures are narrowly followed.
- You think proactively and inform your executive figure when you spot commercial opportunities at your customer.
- You are the key figure in controlling building-related installations as in detecting, solving and reporting malfunctions.
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary starting from 15 euro/hour gross depending on experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- You have a degree in: bachelor in HVAC specialisation air-conditioning or measurement and control techniques. Or an equivalent per experience.
- You posses several certificates or you are prepared to achieve the ones you are missing: VCA, BA5.
- You are IT-minded.
- You think and work customer-oriented
- Working in a save way is self-evident.
- You are in possession of a drivers license B.
- You are prepared to work in region West-Flanders.
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- In possession of own vehicle
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
This SME Company is a financially strong and growing company. They offer services in mechanical engineering and automation, industrial relocation, industrial maintenance and metal construction. In the last 3 years they have grown from 1 establishment and 30 employees, to 2 establishments with 100 employees.
10 - 49 employees
- International company
- Company in full expansion
- Innovative company
- Career opportunities
- training programme
- Work materials/equipment
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Amanda.Office International Recruitment
Makes an impact by empathically discovering your passion and talents to find the perfect match.
Enthusiast – Empathic – Open minded
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.