- You are responsible for the mechanical development of the machines, based on an idea or detailed specification of the customer or our internal engineering.
- You guide the production and assembly in the building of the parts and assembly of the machines.
- You help with the technical administrative tasks.
- You maintain contact with customers and suppliers for your projects.
- You report to the mechanical design engineer.
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary starting from 15 euro/hour gross depending on experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- You have a bachelor in electromechanics and industrial engineering.
- You're school leaver and you have first working experience.
- You are dynamic, a real teamplayer, but you can function independently as well.
- You are solution-oriented, eager to learn and stress resistant.
- You speak English and/or French.
- You are familiar with CAD-systems.
- You love to assembly
- You think about the processes improvement
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- In possession of own vehicle
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
This SME Company is a financially strong and growing company. They offer services in mechanical engineering and automation, industrial relocation, industrial maintenance and metal construction. In the last 3 years they have grown from 1 establishment and 30 employees, to 2 establishments with 100 employees.
10 - 49 employees
- Company in full expansion
- Innovative company
- Career opportunities
- Work materials/equipment
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Makes an impact by empathically discovering your passion and talents to find the perfect match.
Enthusiast – Empathic – Open minded
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.