Marble processing worker in Meise
Do you have a diploma in construction or experience as a marble processing worker? Do you like to work inside? Do not hesitate and apply!
- As a marble processing worker you will measure and saw marble and granite for shop and catering industry interiors, according to technical drawings
- You will do this in the workplace of the company, not at the client’s places
- You organize the workstation according to order files and intervention sheets (equipment, materials, etc.)
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You have an experience in a similar position or you have a diploma natural stone processing
- You are creative and solution-oriented
- You are a team player
- You speak at least communicative English
- You can deliver beautiful and correct work
You will join a company that specializes in shop interior and refrigeration. They offer total concepts from carpentry, natural stone, cooling, etc. You will be a part of a motivated and specialized group of people and work in a family atmosphere.
50 - 199 employees
- Innovative company
- Family athmosphere
- Career opportunities
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.