Carpenter in Meise
Do you have a diploma in carpentry? Or have former experience? Do you like to work with wood and aluminum? Apply!
- You make and place shop, retail and catering interiors
- You stand in for the assembly and finishing of custom furniture and counters, wall covering, doors, etc
- You ensure a correct execution of the plans
- You work with wood, laminate and aluminum elements
- You look for creative solutions
- Most of the time you work in team and deliver great and safe work
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You have experience in a similar position
- You can communicate in English
- Ideally you have a driver's license B
This is how you score extra points
- Low distance to work location
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
You'll end up at a strong small/ medium company that specializes in shop interior and cooling. They offer total concepts for joinery work, nature stone, cooling, etc. You will be part of a motivated and specialized group of people who work in a familial atmosphere.
50 - 199 employees
- Innovative company
- Family athmosphere
- Career opportunities
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Joanna.Office International Recruitment
Makes an impact by offering you both a tailored-made job and company, in Dutch, English and Polish.
Dutiful - Enthusiast - Passionate
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.