- As a gun painter you apply primer and lacquer layers to the parts by means of lacquer spraying
- You prepare the amount of lacquer and apply it like no one else can
- You make sure that the parts are free of grease and dust and then tape them off
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You already have experience as a gun painter
- You work orderly and neatly
- You speak English or French
- Ideally you have a driving license B
- Do you have a diploma bodywork? Then that's a plus!
This is how you score extra points
- Low distance to work location
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
You will join a growing family company that is always looking for professionals who share their passion for bodywork. They mount the superstructures on the chassis. Do you want to be a part of a dynamic team? Are you also such a specialist in customization?
10 - 49 employees
- Sector leader
- Family athmosphere
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Career opportunities
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.