- As a polisher you are the link in pouring, polishing and finishing the concrete floors on several sites;
- You install the edge formwork, profiles, isolation, .. and you protect the walls against concrete tensioning.
- You perform the required floor works and pour the concrete using a concrete pump.
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You have relevant experience in polishing and working with polishing machines;
- You have an eye for quality and your can work precise yourself;
- You are capable of working independently;
- You are reliable and flexible;
- You have got a talent for polishing and conrete floors.
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
You strengthen a team of a company at Hasselt. The company is specialized in polished concrete floors. They value internal atmosphere and satisfaction of their employees highly.
1 - 9 employees
- Family owned company
- Company in full expansion
- Sector leader
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.