CNC miller/programmer in ZULTE
You end up at a company that produces molds and other small production tools.
As a CNC miller-programmer you stand in for
- The operation and fine tuning of a CNC-milling machine (manufacturing and finishing of calibers, automation parts and mold parts)
- An accurate finish of the products with an eye for delivery punctuality and quality
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You received an education in mechanical production technology with a specialization year in computer controlled machines or an equivalent by experience;
- You have knowledge on the CNC-programming languages: ISO programming, Fanuc, Heidenhain, ...
- You can work accurately and have an eye for quality;
- You can work independently and efficiently;
- You attach great value to order and neatness;
- You are prepared to work in a 2-shift system;
- You communicate good in English.
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
You end up in a rapidly growing environment with several challenges! Stability, development, drive and respect are our key words at our company. We stimulate entrepreneurship and development in your own role but you can work also in a teams.
10 - 49 employees
- Sector leader
- Innovative company
- Family athmosphere
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Oana.Office International Recruitment
Makes an impact by changing your life as a candidate, in Dutch, English and Romanian.
Empathic - Honest - Loyal
CNC Operator in OUDENAARDE
As a CNC Operator you are responsible for the preparation, setup and control of the CNC milling machine required for the construction of unique parts.
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.