As a CE truck driver, you will be responsible for the transport active in rail travel. On Monday morning you will depart from Genk to different locations. These can be located in Belgium, Luxemburg, Germany (Cologne) or the North of France. As a driver you will be away from home for a whole working week. The bays will terurn regularly.
- Full time
- You will work in an international and innovative company, with a nice working atmosphere and a great team
- Salary: 12,49€ gross/h + Arab (1,473€ net/h) + stay/night compensation of 0,38€/h (8x 0,38= 3,04/ night)
- After succesful interimperiod, possibility for permanent contract
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- You have a driver's license CE, code 95, medical screening and a driver card;
- Preferably you have some experience and are open to overnight stays, often from Monday until Friday, or at least 3 days;
- You have a good knowledge of the English language
This is how you score extra points
- Relevant work experience
You will work in an international and innovative player. In short, an important player on the market.
10 - 49 employees
- International company
- Company in full expansion
- Sector leader
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Paulina.
Maakt impact door jouw leven te veranderen via een nieuwe job.
Authentiek – Empathisch – Optimistisch
Makes an impact by changing your life when finding a great job.
Authentic – Empathic – Optimistic
Magazijnier/chauffeur C in Hasselt
Als magazijnier (rijbewijs C) steek je graag de handen uit de mouwen. Je vliegt niet uit de bocht met een heftruck en hebt een oog voor veiligheid.
Chauffeur CE distributie Benelux in Diepenbeek
Kom je tot rust in de wagen en rijd je graag over zowel de Belgische als internationale wegen? Dan ben jij de chauffeur CE die we zoeken.
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You have applied for the job! One step closer to finding the job of your life!
Paulina will take a look at your application and match your profile with this and other job offers in the database.
If we still think you are a match, we will invite you for a conversation.
After talking with our recruiter, you get to meet the employer.
You got the job: time to sign the papers!