- You are responsible for the repair and maintenance of the mechanical, electrical and electronic parts of the rolling stock (stairs, luggage tractors, etc.)
- You examine the equipment to determine the nature of problems and repairs
- You disassemble, repair, weld, order and replace various parts
- You make the necessary adjustments
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- you have a several years of experience in a similar job
- You have a driving license B
- You can work well with electromechanical and/or electrical circuits, hydraulic circuits, trucks, agricultural machines, etc.
- You can read and understand technical diagrams
- You are interested in technical maintenance and repairs
- You want to learn and grow
- You know well safety rules and always follow them
- You are an expert in everything you do, so you always go for quality in your work
- You can work independently without us having to point you out the work
- You have computer skills
- You treat your tools with the necessary care
- You find relationships with customers and suppliers important and you take care of them
- You work in a variable schedule, as well in weekends
- You speak at least communicative English
This is how you score extra points
- Low distance to work location
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
You will join a leading and growing company. They are the 'top of mind' when it comes to ground support equipment. You will join a team of specialists with a professional training program. You will be part of an international group. So many opportunities to learn, grow and evolve!
10 - 49 employees
- International company
- Sector leader
- Family athmosphere
- Career opportunities
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Makes an impact by offering you both a tailored-made job and company, in Dutch, English and Polish.
Dutiful - Enthusiast - Passionate
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.