Truck mechanic in Hooglede
As a Truck Mechanic you are responsible for carrying out assignments and activities related to diagnosis, repairs and maintenance of trucks.
- You diagnose malfunctions;
- You are responsible for repairing, adjusting and replacing simple and complex parts (engine, drivetrain, transmissions)
- You mainly work on trucks of the Daf & Iveco brand;
- You and your colleagues are responsible for the maintenance of the workshop.
- You are willing to work 1 on 2 Saturdays in a month.
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You are stress resistant and have a good sense of responsibility;
- You have completed a car technical training or equivalent through experience;
- You have knowledge of all kinds of repairs of trucks;
- A driving license CE is a plus;
- You speak good Dutch or English.
This is how you score extra points
- In possession of own vehicle
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
An international company with a pleasant working atmosphere. Here you are not just a number, but part of the enthusiastic team.
10 - 49 employees
- Sector leader
- Innovative company
- Family athmosphere
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Oana.Office International Recruitment
Makes an impact by changing your life as a candidate, in Dutch, English and Romanian.
Empathic - Honest - Loyal
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.