- You are partly responsible for making polyurethane wheels for forklift trucks, roller coasters and conveyor belts at machine parks.
- As a CNC Turner you work on the following machines: EMAG, Mori Seiki & Miratec according to the Fanuc control.
- Raw materials to be used: Welded steel wheel cores, cast iron wheel cores, stainless steel and aluminum.
- You will mainly measure, set and enter pieces in the machines.
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You can accurately measure a zero point determination with 3-point, micrometer or caliper.
- You like to work in an orderly and neat manner;
- You have experience with Fanuc;
- You can easily read ISO programs and correct them if necessary.
- You have a good knowledge of machining techniques.
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
Enthusiastic, creative and a driven team. An international player that values open communication and personal growth.
50 - 199 employees
- International company
- Company in full expansion
- Innovative company
- training programme
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Makes an impact by offering you both a tailored-made job and company, in Dutch, English and Polish.
Dutiful - Enthusiast - Passionate
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.