Natural stone worker in VORST (KEMPEN)
finishing countertops, kitchen worktops, tiles, etc.
- finishing countertops, kitchen worktops, tiles, etc.
- work with different materials like: granite, marble, bluestone, French stone
- work with small hand machines, CNC machines and Saw machines
- work on base of description, detailed project design and drawing preparation
- select stone blocks according to the characteristics of the object to be cut
- perform basic maintenance of machines and equipment
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Have a sense of accuracy
- Experience as a stone mason or experience in construction and willingness to learn natural stone processing
- Communicative English
- Good Romanian
- Open for a long-term cooperation
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- Low distance to work location
- Sector knowledge
1 - 9 employees
- Family owned company
- Sector leader
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Joanna.Office International Recruitment
Makes an impact by offering you both a tailored-made job and company, in Dutch, English and Polish.
Dutiful - Enthusiast - Passionate
Natural stone worker in Beerse
You work as a natural stone worker for a company who are specialized in the production of kitchen and bathroom tablets.
Natural stone worker in Haacht
As a natural stone worker, you will be responsible for renovating unique buildings.
Location: VORST (KEMPEN)
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.