- Inspection of trucks and containers for technical control, brakes, tires, lamps ...
- Only minor maintenance such as replacing oil, filters, spark plugs
- Welding plates (doors) and small parts to the containers
- Knowledge of electricity from trucks and containers is a plus but not a must
- Good correct execution in collaboration with the other mechanics and responsible
- Order, neatness, punctuality in the workplace
- Flexible in hours, overtime is certainly possible
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary from 16€, depending on experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- Few years' experience as a truck mechanic
- Able to perform small electric repairs
- Communicative English
- Driving license B (C is a very big plus)
- Motivation to work and being able to engage in a long term employment
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
This is how you score extra points
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
- Sector leader
- training programme
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.