- Working with CNC milling machine Mazak
- Programming the CNC machine according to technical specifications in Mazatrol
- Uploading the program, setting and starting up the machine, maintaining the production process
- Choosing the right tools, replacing them
- Quality control
- Making corrections
- Short and long series
- Measuring the material using specific tools like micrometers, sliding calipher, gages, 3D measuring table
Tools & requirements
- English (good)
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- Wide experience in programming and operating CNC machines Mazak
- Skills in interpreting technical documentation, writing programs, setting up the milling machine
- Ability to perform measurements using specific tools
- Sense of responsibility
- At least a communicative knowledge of English
- 5 years of experience in programming and operating CNC milling machines
- Knowledge of Mazak MC530C with Mazatrol Smart computer (3 axis) is a big plus
This is how you score extra points
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
Our client is a small company that specializes in turning and milling work.
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Family athmosphere
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Career opportunities
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.