- you lay screed (a mix of concrete, sand and water) on different construction sites: schools, nursing homes, airport and also private houses
- you work with a concrete pump but also partially manually using a shovel
- you level and finish the screed layer
- Full time
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary 15,00€ gross/hour
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- you have 3 years’ experience as screed worker
- you possess min. communicative knowledge of English of German
- you have a hard-working mentality
- you are flexible and accurate
- you have a driving license CE (a big advantage)
This is how you score extra points
- Relevant work experience
For our client, a busy family company, we are looking for experienced screed workers. As a screed worker:
1 - 9 employees
- Family owned company
- Sector leader
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.