For our client, a specialist in the paper industry, we are looking for folding-gluing machine operators.
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- you have previous experience with operating Vega, Bobst or Heiber –Schroder folding-gluing machines (a few months is enough)
- you have at least communicative knowledge of English
- you are able to work fully independently (after a few weeks training)
- you are able to engage in long-term employment (fixed contract after 1-1.5 years)
- you are well-organized
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
Your new employer is a company that specialises in the paper industry. They have multiple location throughout Europe. At the plant where you will be working, boxes for the transport of fresh fruit, vegetables and other food stuff are produced.
10 - 49 employees
- Sector leader
- Innovative company
- Family athmosphere
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
Concrete Pump Operator in Lochristi
As concrete pump operator, you go to different building sites daily to pour concrete.
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.