• finishing counter-tops, kitchen worktops, tiles, etc.
• working with different materials like: granite, marble and composite and with fillers and gathering of stone or marble mortar
• working with small hand machines as well as with CNC milling and sawing machines (experience with CNC machines is very welcome)
• working on base of description, detailed project design and drawing preparation – it is very important to read precisely technical drawings,
• cutting stone according to the drawings and fitting at the clients
• quality control and eye for detail
- Full time
• Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
• Salary between 14,00-17,00€ gross/hour, depends on the experience
• Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
• Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
• End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
• Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
• Child benefits for every child
• Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
• Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
• Good knowledge of stone masonry
• Experience as stone mason and operator of CNC machines – milling and sawing machine (is very welcome)
• Communicative English
• Able to read technical drawings
• Open for a long-term cooperation
• Able to work independently as well as in a team
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
10 - 49 employees
- Sector leader
- Innovative company
- Family athmosphere
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Makes an impact by offering you both a tailored-made job and company, in Dutch, English and Polish.
Dutiful - Enthusiast - Passionate
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.