As a roofer, you will be faced with the following tasks:
- You will be employed 90% for renovation work;
- You will be responsible for building a scaffolding, locking it and dismantling it afterwards;
- You mainly work on sloping roofs;
- You remove old roof tiles and always throw them in the provided container;
- You break out the old fabric slats and also remove the insulation;
- You saw the wooden slats to the right size and fasten them with a nail gun;
- You place insulation and ensure that it hangs securely;
- You close the deck with tiles, slates, ...;
- You can develop, place and finish a skylight;
- You can solder drain pipes waterproof;
- You know what to do with certain carpentry work; gutters, wooden bins, plumbing pipes.
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary starting from15 euro/hour gross depending on experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
You as a roofer make the difference in this company by:
- Your extensive experience as a roofer;
- Your knowledge of different types of coverings;
- You know how to deal with minor repairs;
- Your eagerness to learn as a roofer;
- Your attitude as a real team player;
- Your long-term commitment to this company.
This is how you score extra points
- Relevant work experience
1 - 9 employees
- Family owned company
- Innovative company
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.