- We offer you a challenging and responsible job within a family company. A job where you can work autonomously and you get the best materials to carry out your job properly. You can expect support and opportunities tailored to your knowledge and ambitions.
- In addition to the standard maintenance work, the company also offer you the opportunity to grow with the most recent technologies within heavy duty machines (tiltrotators, GPS / machine control).
- Major brands: Volvo, Steelwrist, Topcon, Wacker Neuson, Pitbull loader
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary depends on experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- You are in possession of a technical diploma in electromechanics, car mechanics or related.
- You have knowledge of hydraulics, mechanics, pneumatics, electrical engineering and electronics.
- You have experience with welding, drilling, grinding, ...
- You are hands-on, flexible and like to work accurately.
- You strive for quality work and are customer-oriented
- Driving license C is not a requirement, experience in the sector is an added value
- You are "CRAZY about MACHINES"
This is how you score extra points
- Relevant work experience
In addition to rental and sale of earth-moving machines, we also provide a qualitative after-sales service. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a driven service technician who does not shy away from technical challenges.You work on these machines in our workshop in Herzele as well as on site.
1 - 9 employees
- Family owned company
- Family athmosphere
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.