For a small, family company we are looking for a tiler.
- Laying tiles on walls and floors
- Cement works
- Preparing the surface before laying tiles
- Installing skirting boards and spraying silicone
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary depends on experience
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- You have several years of experience in a similar job
- You can work independently and accurately
- You speak at least communicative English
1 - 9 employees
- Family owned company
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.