- You operate one or more CNC turning machines
- You convert the CNC machine, according to the work order
- You maintain the machine (s)
- You check the quality of your pieces
- You register and document production data
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary 15,50€- 16,00€ gross/hour + extra shift bonus 10% + meal vouchers 4.43€/ day, overtime possible on Saturday- paid 150%
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- You have a few years of experience as a CNC operator
- You can read technical drawings
- You can work with a caliper and other measuring devices
- You are motivated and physically strong
- Your English is good and you are willing to learn Dutch
- You are a real problem solver
- You are a team player
- You are accurate and quality oriented
- You take care of your equipment and the machines you operate
- You are flexible: you are open to work in shifts (early shift, late shift)
- You have a hands-on mentality
- Having a forklift certificate and operating an overhead crane is an advantage
50 - 199 employees
- Sector leader
- Innovative company
- Family athmosphere
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Joanna.
Makes an impact by offering you both a tailored-made job and company, in Dutch, English and Polish.
Dutiful - Enthusiast - Passionate
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You have applied for the job! One step closer to finding the job of your life!
Joanna will take a look at your application and match your profile with this and other job offers in the database.
If we still think you are a match, we will invite you for a conversation.
After talking with our recruiter, you get to meet the employer.
You got the job: time to sign the papers!