- You operate one or more CNC milling machines
- You convert the CNC machine, according to the work order
- You maintain the machine (s)
- You check the quality of your pieces
- You register and document production data
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary 15,50€- 16,00€ gross/hour + extra shift bonus 10% + meal vouchers 4.43€/ day, overtime possible on Saturday- paid 150%
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- You have a few years of experience as a CNC operator
- You can read technical drawings
- You can work with a caliper and other measuring devices
- You are motivated and physically strong
- Your English is good and you are willing to learn Dutch
- You are a real problem solver
- You are a team player
- You are accurate and quality oriented
- You take care of your equipment and the machines you operate
- You are flexible: you are open to work in shifts (early shift, late shift)
- You have a hands-on mentality
- Having a forklift certificate and operating an overhead crane is an advantage
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
50 - 199 employees
- Sector leader
- Innovative company
- Family athmosphere
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.