You work in the construction of gardens:
- ground works
- swimming pools
- paving works
- screed works
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary 14€ gross/hour
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- you have several years of experience with building of gardens/ as a ground worker/ as a construction worker
- you are willing to learn new things
- you speak at least communicative English
- you are willing to work hard in different weather conditions
- you are willing to do a lot of overtime at work
- you have a positive attitude
- you are motivated
- you are a team player
- you are handy
- driving license B is a must, BE is a plus
This is how you score extra points
- Relevant work experience
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Family athmosphere
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.