- Maintenance of cars (Ford only)
- Repairing cars
- Regular check-ups of the cars (tires, brakes...)
- Detecting electric & electronic defects
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary starting from 15 euro/hour gross salary
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- Good knowledge of auto-mechanics
- A few years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Ford warranties (or willing to learn that)
- Being able to work on your own
- Being able to communicate very good in French
- Willing to learn the Dutch language
10 - 49 employees
- Various locations
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.