For our client we are looking for an experienced programmer of CNC milling machines. As a CNC programmer:
- you work with steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- you program and operate a CNC milling machine
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary 15,00€ gross/hour
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- you have a long, proven experience with programming and operating milling machines
- you speak English on a communicative level
- you have experience with short series production
- you can read technical drawings
- experience with Mazatrol is a plus
1 - 9 employees
- Company in full expansion
- Family athmosphere
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.