- Maintenance of the buses (inside & out)
- This includes: assembling bus parts, installing bus parts, fixing minor problems of for example the engine, battery, tires, small gearboxes, belts in the interior of the bus, small welding works inside the bus (fixing major problems of the engine is not required, only minor maintenance & repairs)
- Tracking technical problems & repairing them
- Working with different brands such as Man and Mercedes
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- Working independently and in a team (you work together with 1 experienced bus mechanic)
- Communicative knowledge of English
- Flexible attitude: weekend work/ permanence after work hours included
- Room for training on the job, however experience to work independently is required
- Having a drivers license D to move buses or willing to get it on the job (company will pay for this)
This is how you score extra points
- Relevant work experience
The client is a major player on repairing all kind of buses (school buses, tour buses...). They have 8 departments in different cities in Belgium, every department works independently. In total they have 600 employees and 400 buses. The departments have new, well organised work places. The company has a homely atmosphere, open communication is very important, so is long term engagement.
50 - 199 employees
- Family owned company
- Innovative company
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.