- Repairing all kinds of plate damage to cars or car parts by using all kinds of different welding techniques, dent removal / shrinking with auxiliary tools or manually so that no shortcomings are visible after painting.
- You make if necessary, internally or externally, the repaired surfaces leak proof and draft-free by applying protection.
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You have 2 years of professional experience as a panel beater.
- You have experience with larger damage works.
- You have extensive knowledge and experience with all techniques ( smoothing surfaces, straightening, dent removal) and materials (steel, carbon, aluminum).
- You know the modern tools and the latest technologies.
- You know how to weld electrically and autogenously, hard soldering, denting metal sheets, working with a tensile machine and an alignment rig
- Experience with hybrid and electric vehicles is a plus.
- Experience with PDR tools is a plus.
This is how you score extra points
- Relevant work experience
200 - 999 employees
- Company in full expansion
- Family athmosphere
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.