- Operating CNC stone processing machines: turning machine, saw, waterjet
- Placing and removing material from the machine
- Starting up the production, making prototype, watching over the process
- Making adjustments, determining values, tolerance, position, replacing tools
- Working with small hand machines
- Quality control
- Registering the production process (quality, malfunction, etc)
- Basic maintenance on the machines and its equipment
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary depends on the experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- Ability to operate CNC stone processing machines
- Skills in following up the whole production process from choosing the right tools, adjusting the machine, making prototypes to quality control of the end product
- Language knowledge: good English
- Accuracy and punctuality
This is how you score extra points
- Relevant work experience
10 - 49 employees
- Sector leader
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.