- finishing countertops, kitchen worktops, tiles, etc.
- work with different materials like: granite, marble and composite,
- work with small hand machines as well as with CNC milling and sawing machines (experience with CNC machines is very welcome)
- work with fillers and gathering of stone or marble mortar
- work on base of description, detailed project design and drawing preparation – it is very important to read precisely technical drawings,
- cutting stone according to the drawings
- Full time
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary around 16€/ hour
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- Good knowledge of stone masonry
- Experience as stone mason and operator of CNC machines – milling and sawing machine (is very welcome)
- Communicative English or Dutch
- Able to read technical drawings in one of two languages
- Open for a long-term cooperation
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
This is how you score extra points
- Relevant work experience
50 - 199 employees
- Sector leader
- Innovative company
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Career opportunities
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.