- You are responsible for sawing large and small products in plastic
- You are responsible for finishing these products (sanding and polishing)
- You prepare the pieces for the fitting of built-in parts
- You work based on drawings and work instructions
- You sand or grind the whole product
- You polish it by machine to a high-gloss finish
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary 14.25€ + over hours
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- You have few years experience
- You can work independently
- You know how to tackle things
- Safety is the most important for you
- You don't shy away from getting your hands dirty
- You are flexible
This is how you score extra points
- Relevant work experience
A modern factory with a total size of 65,000 m². We are looking for a finisher worker for our customer.
10 - 49 employees
- International company
- Sector leader
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.