- Working in a rotation system in morning, afternoon and night shifts
- Working according to technical sheets and number system charts
- Shovel pigment powder into mills, silo's and mixers
- Inserting and blending pigment powder into mixers
- Scraping out, vacuuming and washing out mixers (by sitting in the mixer)
- Lifting barrels of 25kg
- Lifting bags of 10kg (in total lifting 3000kg per shift)
- Packing the pigment powder
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary from € 14,6447 gross/hour
- Shift premium: Morning/Afternoon €1.1950 - Night €3.2507
- Overtime paid 150%
- Meal vouchers: €8 netto/day
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- Being stress-resistant
- Knowledge of technical sheets
- Healthy technical knowledge like converting kg into grams, etc...
- Being in a VERY GOOD physical condition (doing a lot of manual work)
- No allergies/asthma/.. (very important!)
- Not being colorblind
- Having a good work mentality
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Willingness to engage in a long term cooperation
- Working in a divers team with different nationalities
- Communicative knowledge of English
- Willingness to learn Dutch
- Driving a forklift experience is required
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- Relevant work experience
.For our client, a pioneer and market leader in the development, production, marketing and sales of fluorescent pigments for ink, plastic, paint and cosmetic industry, we are looking for production operators. The company consists of 80 people and focuses on constant growth.
50 - 199 employees
- International company
- Company in full expansion
- Sector leader
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.