As a fitter of aluminum exterior carpentry you will be part of the team responsible for producing aluminum exterior carpentry intended for residential projects:
- You saw the joinery elements according to plan or dimensions;
- You fit these parts (window frames, door and window holes);
- You check whether they have been put together correctly.
- Full time
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary from 15 € gross/hour, depends on experience
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- 1-3 years relevant experience ;
- work very accurately;
- work independently;
- communicative English;
- read the technical drawings;
- work from Monday to Thursday from 07:00 - 17:00 and on Friday from 07:00 - 15:30.
This is how you score extra points
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
This is a stable family organization where the employee is central. They focus on quality and customization in every style from contemporary, classic to modern. All joinery is produced in their own workshop and installation is done by their own installation teams.
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.