- You will be responsible for the maintenance, service and repairs of heavy equipment like excavators, cranes, bulldozers and concrete pumps (experience with Sermac pumps is very welcome)
- You will fix mostly hydraulic and pneumatic malfunctions
- You will also do repairs like: transmission, breaks system, engines, etc.
- You will be replacing different kind of parts like hoses, cylinders, chains, lift- and tilt mechanism, valves, etc.
- You will be responsible for general maintenance: changing oil, brakes, filters, tire check-up, changing fluids
- Full time
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary from 16,00€ gross/hour, depends on the experience
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- Minimum 3 years’ experience at similar position of heavy equipment mechanic - experience with Sermac pumps is very welcome
- English or German on a communicative level
- Knowledge of hydraulic repairs and welding
- Ability to work independently
- Very good communication skills
- Engagement for a long period
This is how you score extra points
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Sector leader
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.